Save poetry from extinction by making your own poetic tweets!
Pronounced : twoh-eh-twee
We switched from our dev twitter account to the new and improved twoetwy account!
Unfortunately you can't run in browser yet due to cross-domain policy document failings...
Right-click and download the swf: Twoetwy.swf
Put it on your desktop, then go to this link:
That link will let you edit your flash permissions. Click on Edit Locations -> Add Location
Click Browse for Files -> Select Twoetwy.swf and click ok!
Voila! Double-click the swf on your desktop and you're good to go!
You'll be able to tweet like the best of them!
Older tweets from Pittsburgh game jam are here #flockeverything
We're going to still keep working on this! Here is our list of improvements being worked on:
- Add a version # so you know what's up : )
- Make it run in a browser!
- Put the text "Take your time" in there somewhere
- A powerup that lets you "delete last word"
- Generate random punctuation for grammatically inclined people
- Say that clicking the mouse makes a force field, because it does...
- Give you the option to log in and tweet to your account
- A "Play Again" button
- Make link to twitter feed at end a hyperlink
- Make tweet at end selectable for copy/paste